Does it need to be thought about?

The only point in thinking about anything out of whack is to identify whether the item can or cannot be changed (cf. Serenity Prayer).

If it cannot be changed, it must be accepted, and acceptance involves recognition of the fact and then setting it aside (i.e. not thinking about it).

If it can be changed, then it can be profitably considered: Precisely what action should be taken?

If it is unclear whether it can and should be changed, I pop it in the pneumatic tube up to God for clarification.

God does not always answer by return but He does answer.

If I do not know how to change something, there might be research and consultation before consideration.

But again, if I get stuck, agitated, or have the same thought twice, I need to get my sticky fingers off it.

Pneumatic tube. Whizz. Gone.

God will tell me what I need to know, when I need to know it, and without me prompting or nagging.