Don't got it

I got this. You got this. She got this. etc.

This usually means: I am perfectly competent at handling this situation. I know precisely what to do and have the ability, means, wherewithal, and resources to do it.

I don't advise this.

I advise not gotting this. Don't got this. God got this. Not me. It's not up to me to figure out myself, the world, my situation, my circumstances, but to simply ask God what to do, then to get on with the task at hand in the most effective and agreeable manner possible, keeping my thoughts, opinions, and personality largely to myself unless these are specifically required or requested.

It is not my job to crack the code of myself or the universe. I'm not a codebreaker or a soothsayer.

I got this blocks God. It blocks incoming information. It blocks learning. It blocks wisdom.

Seeking to got this: equally disastrous. One might make the horrible mistake of thinking one has got this when one has simply got a few facts or got a few skills. These are far from the this that one thinks one has got.

The this in I got this is a vastly complex system in which I have agency chiefly over my own actions (and to a lesser extent thinking) but which requires a constant limber adjustment to something that definitively got me. I don't got nothing. If I make a mistake about who got what, I'm going to get badly chewed up.

We don't got this. We took these steps. Stop gotting and start tooking.