In any form at all

We believe, and so suggested a few years ago, that the action of alcohol on these chronic alcoholics is a manifestation of an allergy; that the phenomenon of craving is limited to this class and never occurs in the average temperate drinker. These allergic types can never safely use alcohol in any form at all; and once having formed the habit and found they cannot break it, once having lost their self-confidence, their reliance upon things human, their problems pile up on them and become astonishingly difficult to solve. (Big Book)

A while ago I met an AA member who was Christian and reported that she took the wine at communion.

I don't. I also don't use mouthwash with alcohol. I don't drink kombucha. I don't eat boozy food. I steer clear of truffles.

I also don't microdose (or any-dose). I don't drug or dope myself in any other way. If I don't like reality the way it appears to me, hard luck me. I guess I'll have to change. The value of my life does not lie in my liking it or finding my emotions agreeable. There're more important things to live for. Sort those out and I'll like it well enough in due course.

I don't even drink drinks that mimic alcohol, like non-alcoholic beer (which, FYI, is for non-alcoholics). I don't know why someone would want to.

That's what works for me.