Is there a workbook for the Al-Anon steps?

My first Al-Anon meeting was in September 1995. I've tried to 'do the Steps in Al-Anon' but have always ended up going back to the AA materials for the actual mechanics of the Steps, including on the problems Al-Anon addresses.

There's a specific Al-Anon workbook on Step Four, called Blueprint for Progress, which I find overly specific and extremely laborious, but without bringing clarity in any systematic way.

Paths to Recovery contains a set of questions on each Step but does not provide a systematic template for Step Four, and many of the questions presented for each Step I find self-indulgent, woolly, opaque in how they're supposed to be answered, and unclear in purpose and relevance to the step in question.

The steps are to be taken, not analysed or pondered in the abstract. Their result is experience, not verbiage, or journaling pages.

For the Fourth Step, I actually use the materials developed in the fellowship that codified the Steps,  AA, written by the person who codified them, Bill Wilson. Clear, simple, and comprehensive. Since the Step Four is essentially a mirror, when I, as an Al-Anon, look in that mirror, I see myself: the Al-Anon. It's a moral inventory, not an alcoholic inventory, and such inventories are by their nature universal and usable by anyone to good effect.

The materials of AA are not Conference-Approved Literature in Al-Anon, so I don't mention the above in Al-Anon meetings per se, although I will do so one to one (and obviously here as well).

The general advice is get a sponsor to take one through the steps. They're not something to do on one's own.