How I deal with people who do not respect boundaries:

Generally, I have no legitimate authority over the person and their behaviour. Even if I do, I may not have actual authority over the person and their behaviour. There are exceptions. There's some power over dependents, subordinates, students, etc. In most cases, the exercise of power is not an option. Where it is, power can be exercised.

What remains are three options:

1. Take matters into my own hands (if it's their turn to do the laundry, and they don't do it, I can do it; if they carry on shouting, I can put the phone down).

2. I accept that the person will continuing behaving the way they behave and there is nothing I can do about it. If I can accept that, I stay in the relationship.

3. If I can't accept that, I end the relationship.