Drama

I created a lot of drama before I came to AA. I've created a fair amount of drama since then, but less, and incrementally less over time.

AA's the place I come to de-dramatise my life.

When I turn something in AA into a drama, whether it's to do with a group, a meeting, a service body, a sponsor, a sponsee, other AAs, or any other aspect of the recovery experience, I'm performing the problem in the venue of the solution. It's impossible to enact a solution when I'm performing the problem.

If I cannot avoid the drama here, I can always go over there.

There is always somewhere else to go, some other folks to hang out with, someone else to seek guidance from.

Peace is denied no one who is seeking only peace.

Drama is denied no one who is seeking drama on any level.

Drama cannot be solved until the dramatist docks their quill in its holder.