What do I want?

Do I want everything to be turned upside-down and inside-out?

Do I want every belief, value, and attitude to be questioned and challenged?

Do I want to discover that my sticky little paws are all over every broken pie, that my fingerprints are on every broken windowpane, that I am responsible for every single trouble in my life?

Do I want to abandon materialism, hedonism, and every ideology and practice that is not aligned with the humble anonymous service of God?

Do I want every defect of character to be uprooted and cast aside, not so I can have a big life and be a better me but to so radically annihilate self I can be whittled as a servant of God?

Do I want to spend very large chunks of my free time helping others through service and sponsorship, to the cost of more agreeable pursuits?

Do I want to place God first and me last?

In that case, I'm ready for the programme.