The caretaker

Hugo the Abominable Snowman: [holding Daffy, whose shirt makes him look like a rabbit] Oh, what a cute little pink bunny rabbit! [Cradling Daffy] Just what I always wanted. My own little bunny rabbit. I will name him George, and I will hug him and pet him and squeeze him...

Daffy Duck: I'm not a bunny rabbit ...

Hugo the Abominable Snowman: ... and pat him and pet him and ...

Daffy Duck: You're hurting me. Put me down, please.

Hugo the Abominable Snowman: ... and rub him and caress him and ...

Daffy Duck: I AIN'T NO BUNNY RABBIT!


The Al-Anon: Oh, what a cute little project! [Cradling the Alcoholic] Just what I always wanted. My own little project. I will name him My Qualifier, and I will hug him and pet him and squeeze him ...

The Alcoholic: I'm not a project ...

The Al-Anon: ... and pat him and pet him and ...

The Alcoholic: You're hurting me. Put me down, please.

The Al-Anon: ... and rub him and caress him and ...

The Alcoholic: I AIN'T NO PROJECT!