Always share

I have one job. To carry this message to others. Everything else I do is in support of this.

If I did everything else right but did not carry the message, I would have failed completely.

If I did everything else wrong but carried the message, I would have succeeded completely.

Imagine a chain of mountaintop fires carrying messages across a mountainous land.

If one fire fails, everything beyond that failed fire fails also.

Who will fail to hear what they need to hear if I do not say it?

What do I share? Anything true. Not my truth, which is always a lie, but higher truth, actual truth.

What if I don't feel it? Affirming the truth I do not feel quickens it, brings it alive.

Sometimes problems don't appear to shift. Then I carry the message and they shift.

Sometimes I do nothing to solve a problem. Then I carry the message and the problem disappears.

Two minutes shared to one hundred people is two hundred minutes of sharing.

It is one hundred times more potent than two minutes shared to one person.

Its downstream potential creates its upstream potency.

It is the many listeners who activate the Power Source to power through me.

It is that and only that that provides me with any Power.

I have none.

God has all.

Turning on the tap is what draws the water down from the cistern.