Step Eleven Review Template

 Instructions:

  • Fill this out daily
  • If a question turns up a zero answer, delete the question from the review so the output contains only actual content
  • If a question turns up more than one problem, copy and paste the mini-template below the question for each problem identified

‘Story’ means e.g. what I’m resentful about
‘Wrong’ means ‘Where I was wrong’
‘CM’ means ‘Corrective measure’

  1. Was I resentful (dwelling on a present or past negative thing)?

Story:
Wrong:
CM:

  1. Was I selfish (unreasonably putting myself ahead of others)?

What I did:
What I should have done instead:

  1. Was I dishonest (unreasonably lying, concealing, distorting, self-deceiving, or scheming)?

What I did:
What I should have done instead:

  1. Was I afraid (dwelling on a speculated or future negative thing)?

Story:
Wrong:
CM:

  1. Do I owe an apology?

Name:
Apologise for:

  1. Have I kept something to myself which should be discussed with another person at once?

Topic:
To be discussed with:

  1. Was I kind and loving toward all?

Who I wasn’t kind and loving to:
What I can do differently over the next day:

  1. What could I have done better?

Three improvements over the next day:
-
-
-

  1. Was I thinking of myself most of the time or was I thinking of what I could do for others, of what I could pack into the stream of life (note this is asking about my thought life, not my activities)?

People, problems, or areas of life to mentally quarantine:
-
-
-

What to substitute into my thought life (e.g. things to read, watch, listen to, consider, or do):
-
-
-

  1. Any corrective measures other than what is set out above:

-
-
-