Trespasses

Sometimes people appear to trespass.

But, to trespass, there has to be land I think I own for the traspassing to take place.

If I don't own it, they're not trespassing; they're walking.

And walking is fine.

What is ownership?

The set of demands and expectations that people behave a particular way.

That's the ownership I'm laying claim to.

Impossible for people not to trespass on that.

How do I let things go?

Recognise that things are as they are; people are as they are.

I need not demand that:

- People understand
- People understand the idea
- People understand why
- People understand what I say
- People understand me
- People like or respect me or anyone or anything else
- People behave in a pacific, concordant way
- People want to behave in a pacific, concordant way

The list could go on ...

So, how to forgive?

One element is stopping wishing for a different yesterday, now, or tomorrow.

Stopping wishing for different people on the planet.

Stopping wishing for a different me.