Page 67 questions: Internal or external?

The page 67 questions partly cover internal matters, and partly, external. Here is a breakdown:

'Mistakes': How am I seeing this wrong? How should I see this instead? What did I do I shouldn't have done? What did I fail to do I should have done?

This is partly internal (beliefs, attitudes, values, perception, interpretation, thinking) and partly action (word and deed, commission and omission).

'Selfishness': Where did I (unreasonably) put myself ahead of others?

This is external: where, through my action, I unfairly prioritised myself over others.

'Dishonesty': What lies did I tell? What did I fail to disclose that I should have? How did I misrepresent? How was I underhanded? How did I deceive myself?

This is chiefly external (except for the self-deception).

'Self-seeking': What was I after?

This is internal: the blueprint (basically a summary of what is in the third column of the resentment inventory).

'Fear': What was I scared of losing or not getting?

This is internal.

'Blame': Where did I cause trouble or make things worse?

This is external: specific acts at pivotal points in the course of events.

'Faults': Pick the top three at play in this relationship:

Arrogance; avarice; contempt; cowardice; cruelty; disobedience; distrust; domination; envy; gluttony; impenitence; indifference; jealousy; lack of discipline; lust; malice; over-ambition; over-sensitiveness; presumption; pride; prudery; pugnacity; retaliation; sentimentality; shame (hurt pride); sloth; snobbery; timidity; vanity; violation of confidence; wastefulness.

These may be internal or external, but, beware: whatever is written here should be a neat summarisation of the other questions and should reflect detailed content elsewhere. There should be no surprises here.

'Wrongs': What did I do that harmed others?

This is squarely external: What did I do, say, fail to do, fail to say? Who was harmed? Precisely how?