Get a job

None of us makes a sole vocation of this work, nor do we think its effectiveness would be increased if we did. We feel that elimination of our drinking is but a beginning. A much more important demonstration of our principles lies before us in our respective homes, occupations and affairs. All of us spend much of our spare time in the sort of effort which we are going to describe. A few are fortunate enough to be so situated that they can give nearly all their time to the work. (Alcoholics Anonymous)
I have a job, because I need something to support my work.

What is my work?

Well, it's not my job.

It's waking up and helping others wake up.

And for that, I need a job.

That's why I don't worry about my job, or anything to do with it, because it's at the same level as the plumbing, combing my hair, or watering the geraniums. It's there, it needs to be done, but it's not why I'm here.