Spiritual talk

Spiritual talk is very interesting and entertaining. The twists and turns of the emotional response to various aspects of the spiritual journey; the use of poetic language to weave beautiful tapestries of discourse ... but what does any of it matter, unless it prompts action?

Less interesting but more important matters:

- Am I pushing my agenda in the home or yielding to others?
- Am I hogging airtime in meetings?
- Am I paying my bills on time?
- Are my other affairs in order?
- Is there any outstanding conflict in my life I have not resolved?
- Do I do what I said I would do, when I said I would do it?
- Do I return phone calls and texts within 24 hours, max?
- Do I act professionally in the workplace?
- Do I take up my responsibilities?
- Do I spray or leak my negativity or handle it appropriately?