Sloppy language and inventory

In inventory, don't use sloppy language.

Instead of I manipulated, write what you did and what your goal was.

Instead of I people-pleased, write what you did and what your goal was.

Instead of He gaslighted me, write what he said.

Instead of I want respect, write what you want them specifically to do.

The same goes for the following:

- Abuse, abusive
- Abandon(ment)
- Abandon myself
- Affect (me)
- Discriminate, discrimination
- Emotionally (un)available
- Harassed
- Love
- Misbehaviour
- Misconduct
- Narcissistic
- Safe
- Show up
- Toxic, toxicity
- Trauma
- Triggered, triggering
- Unhealthy
- Unsafe
- Victim(ised)
- Toxic

When I write inventory, I stick to the FACTS:

- Factual
- Accurate
- Concise
- Truthful
- Specific

I avoid:

- Figurative
- Abstract
- Poetic
- Vague

... language, wherever possible.

I also avoid therapeutic, psychological, religious, new age, or medical jargon.

Keep it simple!