Step Two made easy

The easy way to take Step Two is to take on spec the existence of infinite power, wisdom, and love, without seeking to understand, rationalise, or box it.

This makes Step Three easy: surrender to that infinite power, wisdom, and love.

Complex rationalisations, conceptions, reconciliations with other belief systems ... give me a break. The conceit of thinking that God can be adequately understood or stored inside a cardboard box with a list of ingredients on the side.

God is bigger than me.

I am not bigger than God.

Whatever can be contained within my mind is not God and will not be adequate to weather the storms to come.

The people I see who are the happiest, the most peaceful, and the least troublesome have no problem with God.

It's hard to get through the eye of the needle with hubristic baggage.

'He went away sad.'