Triage checklist

 When something's seriously up, here's what I run through to figure out where the problem is.

- How many meetings am I going to each week (five or more is good)?
- How many hours of service and sponsorship do I do each week (ten or more is good)?
- Do I regularly (i.e. every day) check in with a sponsor or other confidantes about what is really going on with me?
- Is there any advice they have given me I have rejected or ignored?
- Do I do Step Eleven in the morning, exactly as set out on pages 86 to 88 of the Big Book?
- Do I do Step Eleven in the evening, exactly as set out on page 86 of the Big Book?
- Do read spiritual literature / listen to spiritual talks every day?
- Do I practise Step Ten during the day, exactly as set out on pages 84 to 85 of the Big Book?
- Do I pause when agitated or doubtful and follow the instructions exactly as set out on pages 86 to 87 of the Big Book?
- When I feel resentful, do I immediately and persistently pray the prayer on the top of page 67 of the Big Book?
- When I feel frightened, do I immediately and persistently take the action set out on page 68 of the Big Book?
- When I have a problem, do I apply the 'sane and sound ideal' instructions on pages 69 to 70 of the Big Book?
- Are there any amends I have not done my utmost to make? If so, I make them now under the guidance of my sponsor.
- Is there anyone I haven't forgiven? If so, I forgive them by following the instructions on pages 66 and 67 of the Big Book.
- Am I promptly and properly fulfilling my obligations in life?
- Am I cheating, lying, manipulating, or engaging in other dishonesty? If so, I stop and rectify the situation under the guidance of my sponsor.
- Am I engaging in addictive behaviour around food, sex, romance, gambling, etc.? If so, I stop using Steps Six and Seven and, where necessary, input within the relevant fellowship.
- Am I spending too much time watching the news, engaging in social media, or messing around online? If so, I go cold turkey for one month.
- Am I fully self-supporting through my own contributions or working actively to bring that about?
- Do I turn in all things to the Father of Light who presides over us all?
- Is my primary focus myself, my feelings, my thoughts, my life, or is it quietly serving God?