Relationship trouble

Lots of people have relationship troubles. I know I did. I had relationships. And they were troubled! I still have relationships. And they're (largely) untroubled. When they become troubled, I deal with it, and then they become untroubled.

Fortunately, relationship troubles are very easily solved, at least according to Sandy B:

There are only two problems, and only two solutions.

The first problem is not accepting the person exactly as they are. The first solution is therefore to forgive them entirely, which means to accept them as they are without judgement and to love them instead.

The second problem is behaving badly, in other words acting out with character defects. The second solution is to make amends and act right: patience, tolerance, kindliness, and love.

That's literally it. That's what works for me.