It becomes a lot easier ...

... to handle how other people behave when you realise that a large proportion of human behaviour and human discourse about that behaviour stems from unconscious motivation, unresolved psychological conflict, and error or folly in the areas of how we acquire knowledge, how we verify truth, the nature of existing, being, becoming, reality, identity, causality, necessity, ethics, and logic.

This applies to me, too.

It doesn't make sense because it's not susceptible to sense. It's literally non-sense or nonsense. It is what it is. There it is. There we have it.

What's the solution?

Stand back, don't engage, plough my own furrow, tend my own yard, do the next right thing, do one thing well, take care of the detail, maintain a sense of humour, understand without moralising, fixing, changing, controlling, planning, scheming, or plotting, keep my wind out of other people's sails, and keep my sails out of other people's wind.