Happy happy happy

Sandy B said to his sponsor, 'I'm unhappy!' His sponsor asked, 'What if you're wrong?'

Someone said to his sponsor, 'I don't think this programme will work for me.' His sponsor said, 'Then it won't.'

Someone told his sponsor about a problem. His sponsor said, 'Try not thinking about it for a couple of days.' He replied, 'But then I'll forget all about it!'

Just for today I will be happy. This assumes to be true what Abraham Lincoln said, that "Most folks are as happy as they make their minds up to be." (Just For Today Card)
There is nothing you or anyone else can do. Why? For the simple reason that you are already happy right now. If that is so, why do you not experience this happiness which is already yours? Because your mind is creating unhappiness all the time. Drop this unhappiness of your mind and the happiness that has always been yours will instantly surface. (de Mello, SJ, Anthony. The Way to Love (p. 20))