Being done + What next?

Am I done with drinking and drugs?
Am I done with sugar?
Am I done with the other substance and process addictions?

Am I done with being right?
Am I done with my ingrained ways of thinking?
Am I done with my tired old arguments?
Am I done with the cases I've built?
Am I done with the familiar narratives?
Am I done with my own, personal, individual fears?
Am I done with my reasons to be unhappy?
Am I done with defending my position?
Am I done with my opposition to the world?
Am I done with the haughty condemnation?
Am I done with the febrile fantasies?
Am I done with the plotting, the scheming, the planning?
Am I done with the self-importance?
Am I done having opinions on everything?
Am I done with the bag of tools that do not work?
Am I done with my carefully nurtured identity?
Am I done being the armchair expert?
Am I done being the two-bit soothsayer?
Am I done fighting?
Am I done sneering?
Am I done resisting?

If so, I can let go and just do the next right thing.

Is that enough?

Yes. What is the alternative? You have a better option? If we had a better option, we would not be having this conversation.

"Some of us have tried to hold on to our old ideas and the result was nil until we let go absolutely."

"Upon a foundation of complete willingness I might build what I saw in my friend."