How to sort your life out

A life is made up of days. If I sort the days out, my life gets sorted out.

How do I do that?

By eating the sandwich.

What's the sandwich?

The bottom layer is the first slice of bread: keeping the show on the road. That means taking care of myself physically, spiritually, administratively, etc.

The top layer is the second slice of bread: making the most of and enjoying what the world has to offer. This means fun and interesting activities.

But the filling is everything in between: keeping myself maximally useful and busy in four areas:

- Sponsoring / sharing experience with others
- Service within the fellowship
- Work (or fitting myself to be able to work)
- Service outside the fellowship.

This is initially appalling: but I only have to do it today. I will deal with tomorrow when tomorrow comes. If I repeat this daily, eventually it becomes easy.