Participating in a group conscience or similar discussion

- When about to contribute, ask:
- Is it relevant to the discussion at hand?
- Does it need to be said?
- Does it need to be said by me?
- Does it need to be said right now?
- Has it been said already?
- Is it kind?
- When about to suggest something, ask:
- What problem does my suggestion solve?
- How important is the problem?
- Does it really need to be solved?
- Could the problem be lived with?
- Will my suggestion actually solve the problem?
- Will it solve it simply, harmoniously, and with minimum fuss?
- What other problems could my suggestion cause?
- Does my suggestion create
- More work for other people
- Unnecessary administration
- Unnecessary organisation
- Unnecessary regulation?
- Could the problem be solved more simply?