Am I bovvered?

When I'm bothered, here is a good restorative ('SANE'):

- Surrender: 'I place [name area] in God's hands.' This means I reject my assessment of the area and also the plans, schemes, and designs I have established, and seek only God's will for me. I can trust that the perception God gives me is accurate and that the course of action God gives me is the best possible course of action.
- Abstract: I abstract myself away from the material plane to the spiritual plane, and recognise I am spirit and cannot be harmed. My being in the material world is a role, a shadow, a shell. It is not me. If the role, the shadow, the shell passes, I remain safe and intact. 'Nothing real can be harmed; nothing unreal exists. Herein lies the peace of God.'
- Neutralise: 'I withdraw all fear about [name area] because I cannot be harmed and have not been harmed. I withdraw all judgement about [name area] because I cannot be harmed and have not been harmed.'
- Execute: I ask God for the right action and execute the action.