Q: I'm taking all the right actions ... but I'm still unhappy. What do I do?

I can take all of the right actions, but if I decide I am right (in other words I have decided to believe the ego's narrative), no one can stop me, even God, because the choice of which voice to listen to is precisely the power that God has given me.

I have to recognise I'm wrong, in other words I chose the wrong voice to listen to, and go back to the state preceding my first question to the ego, which is always: 'How should I view this situation?' I do this by rejecting the answer (the ego's view of the situation), withdrawing the question, and adopting the state of knowing nothing. I de-eat the apple in the garden of Eden.

I then decide the sort of day I want: a peaceful one. I can now safely ask God where to go, what to do, and what to say to whom. I judge no situation but instead ask simply for the next right action.