Fear


Since God exists, there are no problems, only situations that may or may not command a response from me.
To fear is axiomatically to anticipate a problem.
Situations will certainly occur in which a response is required from me.
This response will require knowledge of God's will for me plus the power to carry that out.
God will provide both.
All I need do is ask.
If I am not given the power to carry out a task, it was not God's will for me to do it in the first place.
Regarding knowledge of God's will for me: I can always consult others.
Regarding the power to carry that out: I can always request help from others.
How I feel in response to any situation is governed by how I view that situation.
I can ask God how to view that situation.
To fear is to anticipate that I will view a situation negatively.
I need not.
There is literally nothing wrong.
There has been nothing wrong.
There will be nothing wrong.
The material world is the venue for activities.
The activities are the channel for life.
The material world and activities fluctuate.
Life remains constant.
If I remain in contact with life, the fluctuation of the material world and activities becomes irrelevant.
There is nothing to fear.
The future need not be anticipated except in order to legitimately plan.
If there is a legitimate need to plan, then plan.
If not, there is no need to preplay the future.
This means that staying in the present is not negligent but sensible.