What matters and what is in God's hands

What matters ...
... and is my business

Don’t drink or use ...
... whatever happens
... whatever I think
... whatever I feel
Stay close to God
Stay close to others
Tell the truth promptly
First thing in the morning: plan the day ...
... covering every moment
Remain under God's protective umbrella
Neutralise any negative thinking
Permit no hostility, fretting, or contempt
And instead trust I will be guided ...
... and I will be OK
When otherwise idle, pray
Indulge no ego narratives
Instead, visualise my safety in God
Perform God's work well
Prioritise daily programme work
Plus ongoing step work
Be sober, considerate, and helpful ...
... regardless of what others say or do
Be diligent
Serve others
Do what I’m asked to do
When I’m asked to do it
As I’m asked to do it
Ask for help where necessary
Consult others where necessary

What is in God’s hands ...
... so none of my business


Your image of me
My image of me
What anyone does or doesn’t do
What happens
What I want or need
If these need attending to ...
... I will be told by God
... in my Step Eleven