Four questions

All my fears have boiled down to four questions: identity, mortality, purpose, and connection

Here are answers I have found for myself:

Identity: What am I?

I am spirit. I was never born and will never die. I happen to be inhabiting a human body. I am not that body, nor the image of who I am, nor my circumstances. I am always perfectly safe, and nothing has ever affected me: it is only my body, my image, or my circumstances that have been affected. Detachment means I observe these things instead of being these things. I'm watching the film. I'm not in the film.

This also solves 'mortality'.

Purpose: Why am I here?

To do God's will.

What is that?

Help others wake up, and in the meantime contribute to happiness in the world through constructive action.

Connection: How do I connect?

I am already connected. Wake up to what is. Let the narratives (resentment, fear, guilt, shame) slide away and let the reality of oneness be apparent.