Troubleshooter

When trouble comes, we cheerfully capitalise on it, to show the Creator's omnipotence.

Here's my checklist:

I am 100% responsible for what I feel.
Everything outside me is 0% responsible for what I feel.
My negative feelings come from my negative judgements.
My negative judgements come from comparison of reality with my demands.
My demands total my blueprint for the universe.
Having a blueprint for the universe is usurping the role of Creator.

The solution:

I am a creature and agent not a Creator.
Drop the role of Creator.
Drop the blueprint.
Drop the demands.

Then:

Stay close to the Creator.
Recognise that my substance is eternal though my form is temporary.
Recognise this is true for all others.
Recognise that nothing is outside the Creator.
Recognise that all evil is but error and illusion.
Recognise my identity in the Creator.
Recognise my purpose in the Creator.
Seek only to live with integrity: to perform the Creator's will and nothing else.

That involves:
Fitting myself to be of service.
Being of service.
Observing rest-times.
Appreciating the universe.