- Current or past jobs or careers;
- Current or past possessions;
- Money, my own or my family's, past or present;
- Achievements of my own or of people in my family, past or present;
- Anything that could be construed as extravagant or exclusive;
- Anything that would be valued by the worldly.
Friday, 7 April 2017
Working Tradition Twelve
Areas I endeavour not to convey specifics of, overtly or covertly, when I am sharing in meetings:
Essentially, anything to do with money, property, power, or prestige.
The twelve-step programme is based on anonymity; anything of worldly value in my life is an unmerited gift; these things come and go and are not a measure of absolute, permanent, or intrinsic worth or value; my value is eternal and infinite, as I am a child of God, and this goes for everyone else as well.