Saturday, 25 March 2017
· STEP FOUR: How do I deal with resentment, fear, and selfishness that do not go away even when I do inventory, pray, and help someone?
· STEP ELEVEN: How do you become enlightened?
· STEP ELEVEN: Why am I looking in lots of different places to find enlightenment?
· STEP ELEVEN: Can you recommend some spiritual literature?
· STEP ELEVEN: Can you recommend anything on Christian mysticism?
· STEP TWELVE: Where can I find newcomers?
· STEP TWELVE: As a CA member can I look for newcomers to work with in other Big Book fellowships?
Yes, but only as a member of those fellowships.
· STEP TWELVE: What do you do if people get upset and angry because you are carrying the message?
· STEP TWELVE: How do you guide someone through the steps?
· GENERAL: How do you deal with aggressive people?
· GENERAL: Can you entirely get rid of self with God’s aid (cf. page 62)?
· GENERAL: What other AA literature should one read?
Twelve Steps and Twelve Traditions
Alcoholics Anonymous Comes of Age
Dr Bob and the Good Oldtimers
· GENERAL: What is the second surrender?
· GENERAL: Do you have to work the steps more than once? If so, how often?