There is an important exception to the foregoing. We realise some men are thoroughly bad-intentioned, that no amount of patience will make any difference. An alcoholic of this temperament may be quick to use this chapter as a club over your head. Don’t let him get away with it. If you are positive he is one of this type you may feel you had better leave him. Is it right to let him ruin your life and the lives of your children? Especially when he has before him a way to stop his drinking and abuse if he really wants to pay the price.' (To Wives, Alcoholics Anonymous)
- A barrage of unwanted communication.
- Aggressive, intimidating, accusatory, or condemnatory communication.
- Covert or implied threats contained within confusing, incoherent, or ambiguous communication.
- Circumventing blocking by using other means (different email accounts, profiles, or numbers).
- Using other people's accounts or fake accounts on social media to track or follow you.
- Going out of their way to go to the same meetings as you or threatening to do so.
- Threatening to share publicly in a meeting about the situation.