- Link to worksheets and handouts
- What is the programme? What is sponsorship?
- How we have recovered
- Meet us
- Self vs God
- Meeting formats
- Group-level public information
- XII Traditions and XII Concepts: considerations
- Speaker of the week
- Long Island Big Book Workshop (February 20 update)
Saturday, 17 September 2016
Applying the Serenity Prayer
I cannot change how I feel about anything. I can change what I take to be true (my beliefs), my thinking (the thoughts I let inhabit my mind), my words (what I say), and my deeds (what I do). If I change the things I can, the thing I can't change directly, which is how I feel, will change automatically.