Step Eleven morning prayers

1. God, please direct my thinking.
2. God, please divorce my thinking from self-pity, self-seeking, and dishonest motives.
3. When considering plans for the day: God, please show me what to do today and how to do it.
4. When considering plans for the day: God, please show me how to apply the corrective measures from last night.
5. When indecisive: God, please give me inspiration, an intuitive thought, or a decision.
6. God, please show me throughout the day what my next step is to be.
7. God, please give me whatever I need to take care of problems.
8. God, please free me from self-will.
9. God, please help me show patience, tolerance, kindness, and love.
10. God, please show me how I can help the person who is still suffering.
11. When agitated or doubtful: God, please show me the right thought or action.
12. When agitated or doubtful: God, Your will be done (I am no longer running the show).