Peace



All I have to want is peace above all else. How is that achieved? By recognising that all I want is peace. That can be achieved only if I am in harmony with others, in harmony with my purpose, and in harmony with reality. What is required, therefore, is kindness, usefulness, and cheerfulness.

Why do we want things other than peace? Because we think they will give us peace. Best to just go for peace first off rather than aim to seek it via something that in any case fails to deliver it.

The only reason I am not in harmony is if I believe a plan must be fulfilled for peace to be achieved, and that plan is not being fulfilled. Once I drop the plan, and seek the place I am allotted (page 68: the role God has assigned), the next action is self-evident. But only if I drop the plan.

What do we want? Peace! When do we want it? Now!

May you find Him now (page 59)!