SUMMARY OF PRODUCT CHARACTERISTICS: Psalm 69 Golden-Keying®

1 NAME OF THE MEDICINAL PRODUCT

Psalm 69 Golden-Keying®

2 QUALITATIVE AND QUANTITATIVE COMPOSITION

Psalm 69 Golden-Keying® contains extract of Psalm 69, solution for oral use.

Each dosage contains 428 words, although the scorelines (between verses) can be used to divide the product into smaller dosages, which can be equally effective.

For a full list of excipients, see section 6.1.

3 PHARMACEUTICAL FORM

Psalm 69 Golden-Keying® is black, typically printed on white to off-white paper.

4 CLINICAL PARTICULARS

4.1 Therapeutic indications

Prophylaxis of calamity caused by self-reliance and the annihilation of all things worthwhile in life.

Psalm 69 Golden-Keying® is also indicated for symptomatic treatment of panic, indecision, worry, fretting, interference, and running in ever-decreasing circles.

4.2 Posology and method of administration

Posology

Adults and children aged >14: take once an hour until symptoms abate.

Method of administration

Close off all methods of external communication. Adopt kneeling position. Read out Psalm 69 Golden-Keying® like you mean it, investing it with your heart and soul [see 6.1 for extract of Psalm 69]. Do not, during oral administration, consider the problem in respect of which you are taking Psalm 69 Golden-Keying®—concentrate solely on the invocation of God's power.

After the dose has been taken, rest for a couple of moments, knowing that It Has Been Accomplished and return to maximum helpfulness to others or maximum service to God and the people around you, as instructed by your Treating Physician. Do not return, mentally, to the problem.

4.3 Contraindications

There are no known contraindications. Clinical studies have shown compatibility with all spiritual practices and beliefs. Hypersensitivity to the word 'God' may produce mild irritation, but there are no known cases of anaphylactic shock or other systemic conditions. For hypersensitive patients or those suffering from unreasoning prejudice or bristling with antagonism, formulations are available in which 'Spirit of the Universe'® (and other generic active ingredients) are substituted for 'God'. Clinical studies have shown equivalence of action and efficacy and greatly increased tolerability in such patients.

4.4 Special warnings and precautions for use

Psalm 69 Golden-Keying® is toxic to unborn Little Plans and Designs. In such cases, parental health is not, however, adversely affected.

4.5 Interaction with other medicinal products and other forms of interaction

Psalm 69 Golden-Keying® interacts well with fellowship, service, and Steps Three, Seven, Ten, Eleven, and Twelve.

Psalm 69 Golden-Keying® interacts poorly with self-absorption, self-obsession, self-analysis, self-reliance, remorse, and morbid reflection. Even low dosages have been shown in randomised clinical studies to neutralise completely the effect of these and other preparations in the same drug class.

4.6 Pregnancy and lactation

See 4.4 Special warnings and precautions for use.

4.7 Effects on ability to drive and use machines

Psalm 69 Golden-Keying® is unlikely to produce any but a positive effect on the ability to drive and use machines.

4.8 Side effects

Within each frequency grouping, side effects are presented in order of decreasing seriousness.

Very common (1/10), Common (1/100, <1/10); Uncommon (1/1,000, <1/100); Rare (1/10,000, <1/1,000); Very rare (<1/10,000), including isolated reports.

Very common: shock (at speed of efficacy), release from care, boredom, and worry. Spectacular positive changes in spiritual condition and, consequently, external circumstances.

Common: immediate consciousness of the Presence of God.

Uncommon: boredom, fatigue, nausea.

Rare: exacerbation of existing problems or difficulties.

Very rare: complete failure to make satisfactory progress.

4.9 Overdose

There are no known cases of overdose, although efficacy appears to be reduced if intervals are not introduced between doses, in order to allow God to perform His work without interference.

5 PHARMACOLOGICAL PROPERTIES

5.1 Pharmacodynamic properties

Psalm 69 Golden-Keying® immediately detaches the conscious mind from the problem it is seeking to address by willpower and reminds the patient that God is running the show and, like the captain at the bridge, has everything in hand, not even needing to be checked up on by the passengers of the great liner.

6 PHARMACEUTICAL PARTICULARS

6.1 List of excipients

Save me, O God; for the waters are come in unto my soul.
I sink in deep mire, where there is no standing: I am come into deep waters, where the floods overflow me.
I am weary of my crying: my throat is dried: mine eyes fail while I wait for my God.
They that hate me without a cause are more than the hairs of mine head: they that would destroy me, being mine enemies wrongfully, are mighty: then I restored that which I took not away.
O God, thou knowest my foolishness; and my sins are not hid from thee.
. . .
But as for me, my prayer is unto thee, O LORD, in an acceptable time: O God, in the multitude of thy mercy hear me, in the truth of thy salvation.
Deliver me out of the mire, and let me not sink: let me be delivered from them that hate me, and out of the deep waters.
Let not the waterflood overflow me, neither let the deep swallow me up, and let not the pit shut her mouth upon me.
Hear me, O LORD; for thy lovingkindness is good: turn unto me according to the multitude of thy tender mercies.
And hide not thy face from thy servant; for I am in trouble: hear me speedily.
Draw nigh unto my soul, and redeem it: deliver me because of mine enemies.
Thou hast known my reproach, and my shame, and my dishonour: mine adversaries are all before thee.
Reproach hath broken my heart; and I am full of heaviness: and I looked for some to take pity, but there was none; and for comforters, but I found none.
They gave me also gall for my meat; and in my thirst they gave me vinegar to drink.
. . .
But I am poor and sorrowful: let thy salvation, O God, set me up on high.
I will praise the name of God with a song, and will magnify him with thanksgiving.
This also shall please the LORD better than an ox or bullock that hath horns and hoofs.
The humble shall see this, and be glad: and your heart shall live that seek God.
For the LORD heareth the poor, and despiseth not his prisoners.
Let the heaven and earth praise him, the seas, and every thing that moveth therein.
For God will save Zion, and will build the cities of Judah: that they may dwell there, and have it in possession.
The seed also of his servants shall inherit it: and they that love his name shall dwell therein.
6.2 Incompatibilities


Compatibility studies have shown this medicinal product may be mixed with numerous other preparations for oral use. Consult your sponsor.

6.3 Shelf life

Unlimited.

6.4 Special precautions for storage

Store on your person at all times. Keep out of the reach of no one.

7 MARKETING AUTHORISATION HOLDER

God.

The Kingdom of Heaven.

8 MARKETING AUTHORISATION NUMBER(S)

69:1–5, 69:13–21; 69:29–36.

9 DATE OF FIRST AUTHORISATION/RENEWAL OF THE AUTHORISATION

First authorisation: 1000–500 BC. Renewed in the early 20th Century by Emmet Fox.

10 DATE OF REVISION OF THE TEXT

27 July 2010.