To go forward go back not forward because forward is back and back is forward

Once the world has been rejected, one cannot go back.

Dead bones cannot be brought back to life, re-fleshed, and quickened.

The only way is forward: to give one's remaining presence to God.

The life one had has already been relinquished.

What is returned is a vivid presence.

Through that vivid presence, God's Will is done.

What that Will is and how it is enacted is largely invisible.

What is visible is the array of acts that are the channel.

My job:

1. Look after the vessel that performs the acts.

2. Take care of the acts.

My 'work' is my service.

What that service consists in and why: none of my business.

The only question is: What do You want me to do today?

To go forward I have to go back to God.