All our affairs

5. Each Alcoholics Anonymous group ought to be a spiritual entity having but one primary purpose—that of carrying its message to the alcoholic who still suffers.

3.  Made a decision to turn our will and our lives over to the care of God as we understood Him.

12. Having had a spiritual awakening as the result of these steps, we tried to carry this message to alcoholics, and to practice these principles in all our affairs.

OED: Affair: An activity performed by a person, often on a habitual basis; something to be done; a piece or item of business; an occupation, a pursuit; a task, a duty.

I don't have a life. I gave God my life. It's His, not mine.

God has given me back affairs: check out the definition of affairs above.

I don't have a home: I have habitual activities and things to be done.

I don't have a career: I have an occupation and a pursuit.

I don't have positions or roles: I have tasks and duties.

There are only things to do, and God sustains me within that and gives me all necessary resources.

Nothing can not go my way because I don't have a way.

There is nothing to fear because there is nothing to lose.

The primary purpose is to help other people stay sober, and that is achieved by practising these principles in all my affairs.